ReefMat 1200 in stock now!
Please note we are now taking Reefmat 500 orders for the containers due in at end of June (delivery to you late July). Until then, there is no availability of the ReefMat 500 as Red Sea are sold out after supplying existing pre-orders.
The ReefMat is a plug & play, fully automated, smart fleece roller filter that keeps your aquarium water crystal clear for weeks at a time.
Designed with the hobbyist in mind, the ReefMat features an easy fleece-mat replacement system that allows you to switch rolls without having to remove the filter from the sump or turn off the pumps.
ReefMat includes a fail-proof solid-state level sensor and an unprecedented smart drive unit that controls and monitors the exact length of fleece-mat that is used. ReefMat is Wi-Fi connected to Red Sea’s ReefBeat smart aquarium eco-system and will notify you if the fleece-mat gets torn or runs out, gives you a head’s up before it needs replacing, and even provide you with a daily usage log.
- Plug & Play installation with multiple sump setup options.
- Easy fleece-mat replacement system.
- Efficient, high-flow, skimmer friendly, 50 g/m2, non-woven polyester fleece-mat rolls.
- Smart drive unit – connected to the ReefBeat ecosystem.
- Solid-State internal and external water level sensors (no moving parts).
- Integrated media basket for additional chemical filtration.
- Kink-resistant, corrugated inlet hose with a USA/Metric PVC connector.
Note: Suitable for seawater aquariums only.
You can find Fleece-Roll replacements for your ReefMat here
For full details visit Red Sea's website by clicking here