Red Sea’s ReefWave pumps provide an optimal REEF-SPEC water flow for corals in a wide range of reefscapes, regardless of their location in your aquarium.
The combination of an advanced, smooth running and energy efficient sine-wave motor drive, with superior vibration damping mounts and dual bearings
on all models, make ReefWave a nearly silent pulsing wave pump.
Each ReefWave pump comes with its own controller that has a wide range of on-board preset waves as well as built-in WI-FI that connects it to Red Sea’s
ReefBeat App, seamlessly integrating ReefWave with all of Red Sea’s connected devices.
- Cross-flow technology wave pump for a gentle, evenly distributed flow.
- Silent and energy efficient Sine-Wave DC control motor.
- 5 programmable wave patterns with unique Forward/Reverse/Alternating flow modes.
- Easy assembly/disassembly for maintenance.
- Dedicated Wi-Fi controller for each pump.
- Synchronise multiple pumps of different sizes.
- ReefBeat App for easy set-up, operation, monitoring and notification.
One interface for all of Red Sea’s smart devices, providing:
- Peace of Mind – ReefBeat is continuously in contact with your ReefWave pumps and will send you a notification whenever communication is lost.
- Feed Mode – A quick and simple way to turn off a specific pump for a user-defined period while feeding your fish or corals. You can set different
‘OFF’ periods for each pump.
- Daily Schedule – ReefBeat stores as many custom programs as you wish to create. Using the daily schedule, you can set up to 10 distinct wave types
a day, with different pump intensities.
- Customised Waves – Create multiple customised versions of each wave type and store them in your personal Wave Library. You can then edit, delete,
select or preview the customised waves applied directly to your pumps or aquariums in the 24 hour schedule.