Concentrated Reef Builder for Coralline Algae, Corals, Clams and other Marine Invertebrates.
Complete source of the elements and molecules
- Complete source of the elements and molecules that are directly used by corals, clams,
and other reef-building invertebrates and organisms to create skeletal material and grow.
- Provides calcium (140,000 ppm), strontium, magnesium, and potassium in
approximately the same ratios* in which they occur in aragonite.
- Very strong source of carbonates (derived from aragonite).
- Increases alkalinity to help stabilize pH.
- Stronger than competing products.
- May be used as an inexpensive alternative to automated calcium reactor systems
- Free of phosphate, silicate, and organic material.
Further information can be found on Brightwells website: Click here
See our Return & Refund Policy here