- Ionic silica solution for enhancing growth rates of sponges and gastropods.
- 1 drop per gallon of water increases ionic silica concentration by ~0.20 ppm.
- May be employed in silica-limited systems stocked with sponges to improve water quality by increasing the rate of natural latent organic material uptake by these organisms.
- May be used to increase the rate of sponge growth in marine systems housing spongivorous fishes such as marine angelfishes, butterfly fishes, and their allies, providing them with greater access to their natural foods.
- Formulated by a marine scientist.
Further information can be found on Brightwell's website: Click here
See our Return & Refund Policy here