CADE Aquariums combine unique sophistication with functional design to produce luxurious Aquarium systems.
CADE are passionate about nature and even more passionate about producing high quality Aquarium systems. They believe that appreciation leads to preservation.
Aquatic environments form the largest and most diverse ecosystems on our planet supporting millions of species of flora and fauna. Unfortunately very few of are free from the effects of human impact. We hope that our small contribution in encouraging the ‘nature aquarium’ hobby helps to attract much needed attention to the beauty and sensitivity of pristine freshwater and marine ecosystems.
CADE are aquarists designing for aquarists.
CADE knows exactly what ‘Aquarists’ want because at the very heart of the organisation are aquarists just like you. Lead Aquarium designer Adam Dalton is a professional Aquarist who is also the Director of CADE Australia and CADE Internationals Business Development Manager.
The CADE Reef Series 2 range of customisable Mini Reef Aquariums is an intelligently designed foundation that enables the aquarist to build a truly personalised Reef Aquarium system without limitation.
Highest clarity aquarium glass and perfectly cut silicone edges
- The S2/P is a rimless open top design boasting super high clarity Opti-Clear glass with flat polished edges glued together using the highest quality -German 'Wacker' silicone available for Aquarium use.
- Silicone is precision applied to produce perfect gaps and a razor sharp minimalist finish.
- Clear silicone only! Black silicone hides imperfections like air bubbles and delamination that could eventually lead to failure.
- White laminate is pre-applied to the underside of the tank perfect for those that prefer a bare bottom reef experience.
- Finally the Cade logo is laser etched within the front glass panel and serves as your guarantee of authenticity.
Efficient Twin Intake Weir and emergency flow backup.
The Cade Reef S2/P slimline glass Weir incorporates both surface and low-level water intakes enabling superior uptake of heavier debris that would otherwise fail to reach surface intakes on regular weirs.
Twin weir intakes also serve as an emergency back up if one intake becomes blocked making it an important safety feature of our systems.
Behind the low intake vent is a sealed glass channel that diverts water to the surface and prevents water directly flooding the weir. This also functions to direct the debris to the surface for efficient intake into drainage pipes rather than into the weir and settling at the bottom avoiding filtration.
Jump Net Cover included with every tank
Cade Jump Net Covers are a slimline aluminium design and are supplied standard with every Reef series Aquarium to ensure the safety of all your precious and sometimes adventurous inhabitants. Ever better, for your convenience we provide them assembled.
Reef S2/P Cabinet
At Cade our focus is to provide the Aquarist with an intelligently designed indestructible foundation enabling you to build a truly personalised Aquarium system without compromise.
- Constructed using 100% Water and Corrosion proof materials. Aluminium, glass, plastic and 316 stainless screws.
- Cabinet supplied assembled with sump safely secured inside.
- Ventilated chiller and dry goods storage. Shelf for dosing pump and a chiller water feed tap.
- Power management zone, incl. controller mount panel opening to power management zone.
- Power boards each with 8 sockets. Double sided with front switches and rear sockets.
- Pre fitted tank mat.
- Adjustable levelling feet.
- Magnetic door closers hidden within frames.
- Quick release removable doors.
Ventilated dry area for chiller and dosing equipment
- Ventilated dry area suitably sized for a large chiller.
- Chiller water feed tap for easy plumbing.
- Dosing pump shelf.
- Adequate space for dosing vessels.
- Pre drilled dosing line holes for easy feed to sump.
- Cables from sump enter dry area and then into the power management area to ensure that all things powered are protected from water.
- Dedicated controller and power management zones.
- Neatly concealed 'controller panel' behind cabinet door for mounting all your -Aquarium controllers.
- Controllers are easily accessible and can be displayed neatly whilst remaining safe from water damage.
- Double sided power distribution units (PDU) with switches on the outside and plugs on the inside keep cabling hidden.
- The controller panel opens to the 'power management zone' a safe dry space for cable and power brick storage.
Reef S2/P Filtration
The Cade S2/P is equipped with an all glass raceway sump that is uniquely designed to provide optimum flow and unmatched filtration versatility.
- Filter sock mechanical filtration.
- Macro Algae Chamber (removable baffle).
- Sizeable Protein Skimmer chamber.
- Reactor Chamber with overhead reactor feed taps.
- Filter basket chamber for bio and biochemical media. Unique to Cade
- Return pump chamber
- Auto to off (ATO) freshwater reservoir
- Raceway layout for optimum flow whilst eliminating dead spots.
- It's silent! Splash free, zero waterfall flow dynamics eliminates noise and salt spray.
- Pre-fabricated easy screw fit plumbing makes assembly a quick and easy process.
Tank LxWxH (mm): 1800 x 800 x 600
Tank vol. inhabitable: 864L / 228 gal
Tank glass thickness: 19mm
Tank glass type: Opti Clear Glass
Twin intake weir: Yes
White glass base: Yes
Jump net cover: Supplied assembled
Cabinet LxWxH (mm): 1800 x 800 x 900
Waterproof cabinet: Yes
Chiller space LxWxH (mm): 398 x 514 x 580
Dosing / accessory shelf: Yes
Controller safe area: Yes, inner side mounting board
Power plug (qty): 16
Adjustable levelling feet: Yes
Cabinet assembly: Pre-assembled with sump installed
Sump LxWxH (mm): 1200 x 670 x 410
Sump operating vol.: 141L / 37 gal
ATO capacity: 59L / 15.5 gal
Sump operating water height (mm): 210
Filter sock (qty): 4
Macro algae chamber: Yes, removable
Filter basket (qty): 9
Reactor feed (qty): 3
Chiller feed (qty): 1