CADE Aquariums combine unique sophistication with functional design to produce luxurious Aquarium systems.
CADE are passionate about nature and even more passionate about producing high quality Aquarium systems. They believe that appreciation leads to preservation.
Aquatic environments form the largest and most diverse ecosystems on our planet supporting millions of species of flora and fauna. Unfortunately very few of are free from the effects of human impact. We hope that our small contribution in encouraging the ‘nature aquarium’ hobby helps to attract much needed attention to the beauty and sensitivity of pristine freshwater and marine ecosystems.
CADE are aquarists designing for aquarists.
CADE knows exactly what ‘Aquarists’ want because at the very heart of the organisation are aquarists just like you. Lead Aquarium designer Adam Dalton is a professional Aquarist who is also the Director of CADE Australia and CADE Internationals Business Development Manager.
The CADE Reef Series 2 range of customisable Mini Reef Aquariums is an intelligently designed foundation that enables the aquarist to build a truly personalised Reef Aquarium system without limitation.
Highest clarity aquarium glass and perfectly cut silicone edges
- The S2/P is a rimless open top design boasting super high clarity Opti-Clear glass with flat polished edges glued together using the highest quality -German 'Wacker' silicone available for Aquarium use.
- Silicone is precision applied to produce perfect gaps and a razor sharp minimalist finish.
- Clear silicone only! Black silicone hides imperfections like air bubbles and delamination that could eventually lead to failure.
- White laminate is pre-applied to the underside of the tank perfect for those that prefer a bare bottom reef experience.
- Finally the Cade logo is laser etched within the front glass panel and serves as your guarantee of authenticity.
Efficient Twin Intake Weir and emergency flow backup.
The Cade Reef S2/P slimline glass Weir incorporates both surface and low-level water intakes enabling superior uptake of heavier debris that would otherwise fail to reach surface intakes on regular weirs.
Twin weir intakes also serve as an emergency back up if one intake becomes blocked making it an important safety feature of our systems.
Behind the low intake vent is a sealed glass channel that diverts water to the surface and prevents water directly flooding the weir. This also functions to direct the debris to the surface for efficient intake into drainage pipes rather than into the weir and settling at the bottom avoiding filtration.
Jump Net Cover included with every tank
Cade Jump Net Covers are a slimline aluminium design and are supplied standard with every Reef series Aquarium to ensure the safety of all your precious and sometimes adventurous inhabitants. Ever better, for your convenience we provide them assembled.
Reef S2/F Cabinet
- Constructed using 100% Waterproof and Corrosion proof materials. -Aluminium, glass, plastic and 316 stainless screws.
- Pre-assembled with sump filter safely secured inside.
- Dry area for a Chiller and dry goods storage. Shelf for dosing pump and cable management. We've even provided a Chiller tap water feed.
- Power Management zone including control board mounting panel behind side suicide door.
- Power Boards (8 sockets) c/w outer switches and internal plug sockets. (Supplied region specific).
- Pre fitted tank mat.
- Industrial levelling feet.
- Internal magnetic door closers.
- Quick release removable doors.
Side 'suicide door' access for uninterrupted access to sump and plumbing.
Our unique side 'suicide door' are definitely a crowd favourite providing uninterrupted access to the sump for servicing and maintenance.
Harvesting macro algae or accessing filter socks has never been easier with this feature.
Separate dry area for chiller and accessories, with controller management side access
- Ventilated dry area suitably sized to accommodate a chiller and dosing vessels.
- Chiller water feed tap for easy plumbing.
- Shelf for dosing pump and cable management.
- Pre drilled dosing line holes to sump filter.
Reef S2/F Filteration
The Reef S2/F glass sump filtration system provides smart use of space ensuring the Aquarist has the flexibility they need to establish their preferred filtration experience. All within in a silent splash free sump.
- Filter sock mechanical filtration.
- Macro algae chamber (removable baffle).
- Large protein skimmer / reactor chambers.
- Reactor water tap feeds.
- Flow concentrated media chamber promoting optimised biological & bio-chemical filtration efficiency.
- Proprietary 'media baskets' for biological and biochemical media.
- Return pump chamber c/w auto top off (ATO) freshwater replenishment float valve.
- Silent, splash free operation eliminating salt spray.
Tank LxWxH (mm): 1500 x 700 x 350
Tank vol. inhabitable: 270L / 71 gal
Tank glass thickness: 15mm
Tank glass type: Opti Clear Glass
Twin intake weir: Yes
White glass base: Yes
Jump net cover: Supplied assembled
ATO capacity: 35.4L / 9.4 gal
Cabinet LxWxH (mm): 1500 x 700 x 900
Waterproof cabinet: Yes
Chiller space LxWxH (mm): 408 x 610 x 580
Dosing / accessory shelf: Yes
Controller safe area: Yes, inner side mounting board
Power plug (qty): 16
Adjustable levelling feet: Yes
Cabinet assembly: Pre-assembled with sump installed
Sump LxWxH (mm): 890 x 570 x 410
Sump operating vol.: 100L / 26.4 gal
Sump operating water height (mm): 210
Filter sock (qty): 4
Macro algae chamber: No
Filter basket (qty): 4
Reactor feed (qty): 2
Chiller feed (qty): 1