*Please note: Not held as stock item, delivery 3-5 weeks approx.
We present to you a completely new, third generation of ATB calcium reactors. This innovated range of our Ca reactors uses NewJet and Sicce pumps, renowned for their robustness and durability in environments where abrasive substances such as sand or small fragments are very common and can be released from the reaction vessel. Our pumps provide sufficient pressure for optimal function of the calcium reactors. Our reactors are now equipped with an easily removable and maintainable filter screen and can be equipped with a foam filter at an additional cost. The lid is designed so that it can be easily removed when changing the medium and cleaning the reactor, and at the same time to ensure sufficient tightness of the entire system. The reactor also includes an inlet for a pH probe in the lid.
Thanks to the unique ATB design, the reactor creates a negative pressure, draws water from the tank itself and, after enriching it, returns it to the tank. The flow rate can be easily controlled via a ball valve. This saves a significant amount of money that would otherwise be required to invest in the additional dosing pump. Our reactors are manufactured with high precision and tightness and are therefore also suitable for external use outside the filter.
- Sophisticated design of the reactor lid and screen, allowing easy maintenance and ensuring tightness
- Venturi nozzle for sucking water from the filter into the reactor
- Watertight design for the possibility of placing the reactor outside the filter
- Powerful and durable NewJet and Sicce pumps
- Input for measuring PH probe in the lid
- Integrated bubble counter