The filter is a high-efficiency water filtration system which effectively removes suspended particles such as detritus, food, organic waste from the water column.
Use in marine aquariums, freshwater aquariums and corals system.
12" long x 15.5 wide by 14" tall
Bubble Magus ARF-1 Auto Roll Filter
• 12v DC motor
• 110v Power adapter ULc DC12v 1amp output
• Water level switch
• Filter roll Non woven 150mm width, 25M length
• 1” I.D inlet pipe, complete with Flex pipe
• 40x36x26cm total dimensions (including motor body)
• Internal sump mounted, with the capacity to handle water flow of approximately 4000lph
The ARF-1 removes the need for filter socks. Water is fed into the internal chamber via the aquarium systems drain, and through the filter roll. When the water level rises in the chamber due to filter clogging the water level switch triggers the motor to wind on the filter roll to a new fresh piece. The water level will then drop repeating the process